Infrastructure Management & Support
Sizwe IT Group provides the entire spectrum of turnkey solutions pertaining to Facility Management and Infrastructure Maintenance. This includes maintenance and lifecycle management of Physical Infrastructure and Utilities.
Through remote access we simplify maintenance and support of the environment, this minimises downtime and maximises dispatch avoidance.
Areas of expertise:
- Data Centre Management: This encompasses the holistic management of datacenters to ensure 100% uptime of the network, servers, and storage in the facility.
- Backup & Redundant Power Management.
- Access control and CCTV surveillance.
- Monitoring of hardware inventories in the data centre.
- Fire detection and suppression
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air handling & Cooling)
- Data Centre Environmental: Monitoring Data centres and server rooms hold vital business information that needs to be protected.
- Proactive environmental protection monitoring against damage from natural disasters such as fires and water (flooding)
- Monitoring tools to remotely support and activate remedial actions to restart/restore services. This includes the remote mechanical resetting of electrical motorised breakers
- Data Carrier: Restoration of mission critical business services by repairing fibre optic cables and related media to full optional level against stringent SLAs.
- Proactive route protection patrols
- Fault finding and identify location
- Determine the impact of the breakage and prioritisation of traffic
- Temporary restoration of mission critical traffic
- Undertake assessment to identify future risk to the network and propose a permanent solution
- Fibre blowing into existing fibre channels
- Civil work e.g. road closures, trenching, building man holes, way leaves, and floating