Terms & Conditions For Use of Website
The term ‘Sizwe Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
35 Waterloo Ave
Our company registration number is 2000/020258/07 and was registered in Pretoria. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. We do not offer a bounty program for vulnerability disclosures. Any vulnerabilities discovered and reported to us will be greatly appreciated, but we do not provide financial compensation for these reports.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sizwe Group’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.